Dr. “Randy” Lombardo and his wife, Sally, live in Beaumont. They have five children. He is a devoted husband and father who enjoys traveling. In addition, he is an avid runner who has participated in several marathons. He is the son of Thomas A. Lombardo and joined his father’s practice in 1987.
- Tulane University, 1973-1976
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 1977-1981
- Internship, Internal Medicine, 1981-1982 – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas VA Hospital
- Residency, General Surgery, 1982-1983 – University of Louisville
- Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983-1985 – University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Hermann Hospital
- Fellowship, Cardiology, 1985-1987 – University of Texas at Houston